i2n serves more than 100 startup ventures per year seeking funding of all types, from research grants to equity investment to commercial loans.
Funding sources & services include:
- Guidance & support for SBIR & STTR applications
- KIZ Tax Credits – up to $100k per year in sellable credits; plus state and federal R&D Tax Credits
- Regional angel network – Seed and bridge funding from individual and group investors
- Venture ChesCo – $4 million fund for Chester County startups, in partnership with Ben Franklin Technology Partners
- SeedcoPA – small business loans through state and federal programs; low, fixed rates and less money down
i2n companies have raised more than $294M in venture funding
Gearing up for funding? Check out i2n’s Pitch Coaching for customized pitch prep—or watch and learn from other pitch presentations.
Meet with i2n to review your fundraising strategy and hear targeted feedback at no cost.
The KIZ tax credits have been indispensable in [our] growth, allowing us to build our cleanroom, hire a new Director of Engineering, and cover gaps in payment due to Federal Government funding fluctuations. We are now hiring two new staff due in no small part to the extra funds, which helped us go from R&D to our first major weather satellite instrument contract.John Fisher, President, Brandywine Photonics