i2n Tax Credit 101 Education Session
March 7 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Navigating tax credit opportunities can be a challenge for any business and this educational program breaks through the complexities to help you and your team understand which tax credit programs your business may qualify for, and the steps needed to apply. From tax credit management and sellable tax credits, to exploring various programs – Keystone Innovation Zones, R&D, Film, Neighborhood Assistance, and more – you’ll learn about the criteria for each, and the next steps to apply for a tax credit opportunity, including how to potentially sell or purchase tax credits..
This information will be helpful for:
- finance team members at companies
- commercial real estate professionals seeking space for clients
- startups and entrepreneurs who may qualify for an R&D or KIZ tax credit program
- real estate investors interested in learning about the benefits of owning property in a KIZ
- property managers who are marketing their KIZ building or complex to targeted audiences
Presenter: Our program features experts from MVM Associates, a national leader in securing and managing a variety of grants and tax credits for companies throughout the United States. Headquartered in Pennsylvania, MVM has more than 25 years of experience, specializes in sellable state tax credits, and has processed over $250 million in transfer applications for hundreds of companies across industries.
Advance registration required.