i2n was founded in 2012 when the Chester County KIZ and Delaware County KIZ joined forces. This year, we’re celebrating 10 years of helping local entrepreneurs and innovators access funding, workspace, mentorship, and key connections to grow their technology-driven companies. In that time, i2n has served hundreds of startups in southeastern PA, resulting in:
- 2,000+ jobs created
- $16.3+ million in startup funding via KIZ Tax Credits
- $257+ million in capital raised by participating companies
- Countless stories of founders pursuing their entrepreneurial dreams
- Entrepreneurship & innovation strengthening our local economy and quality of place
To celebrate our anniversary, we’ll be sharing articles, videos, and business-spotlight interviews showcasing local innovation, our inspiring entrepreneurs, and how i2n works to make our region the best possible place to start a technology-driven company. Stay tuned for more!
Check out the i2n 10th Anniversary Startup Spotlight Series:
- Virbby – makers of a new mobile app that connects users to bilingual individuals on demand
- Pression – a medical device company improving blood flow body-wide using smart compression
- LLUNA – a technology company that helps businesses reimagine how they can support and engage with their employees.
- SOLUtion Medical – a specialty pharma company building all-in-one drug and device platforms