i2n is proud to partner with the Cottrell Entrepreneurial Leadership Center to promote creativity, idea generation, and entrepreneurship by recognizing innovative ideas for new products, services, and technology at the 10th Annual WCU Business Idea Competition. The total prize package of the competition is $11,500! All competition details can be found at www.wcubizideas.com
Check out this informational video.
There are four tracks in the competition:
- West Chester University undergraduate student
- West Chester University graduate student, alumni, faculty, or staff
- Chester County based start-up
- Chester County based high-school student
The Process includes:
- The Idea Submission – February 25, 2022
- The Fast Pitch – March 30, 2022
- Ending with the Business Idea Pitch – April 20, 2022
Submissions are due by February 25th, 11:59 pm. Start your application today! Questions? Contact the Cottrell Center by email at email@example.com or by phone at 610-436-2014.